Friday, June 18, 2010

Dubzy vs. Bumbo



Weighing in at nearly 18 lbs, Wyatt is officially too big for his Bumbo. I tried and tried and TRIED to squeeze his chubby little legs into the blue polyurethane throne. After 10 straight minutes of pushing, pinching, and prodding, I managed to squish Dubz about halfway into the seat. Victory! Of course my celebration was cut short by his protests. Poor guy. When I tried to lift him, the Bumbo stubbornly suctioned to his playdough thighs and toddler sized bum!

As you have undoubtedly gathered, Wyatt is a BIG boy. Let me count the ways...

-9 month onesies
-Size 4 Pampers
-Front-facing car seat
-TOO BIG FOR BUMBO!

XXOO,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    I am a friend of Jason's and also sister-in-law of Rob Thorson. I have been following your story for a very long time. Your little guy Wyatt is simply adorable and has so much of Morgan in him just by the looks! I am in love with his squishy cheeks! Our kids' legs were too chubby for the bumbo too! Love seeing updates. :) Take care.
    Tyne Thorson

    ReplyDelete